Get involved and be heard. Check SCOPE for all the election information paralegals need, to make informed decisions about voting in the March 31, 2014 Paralegal Standing Committee (PSC) election.
Election information is updated regularly. Paralegal SCOPE Magazine does not endorse any candidate. Information and listings at the Candidates page are made in the interest of having educated voters choose the five paralegals who will sit on the Paralegal Standing Committee and be full-voting members within Convocation.
Articles and Information Include:
- LSUC Voting Guide
- Voting information and details
- Meet the Candidates – PSC Election 2014
- Candidates’ Q&A: Well-crafted questions that provide Candidates an opportunity to tell voters where they stand on issues within the PSC mandate
- Get listed, get seen – Paralegal SCOPE services for candidates
- Election Coverage Plan: How SCOPE Will Cope
- Candidates’ Webinar for Historic Election
- Making LSUC History — PSC Elections 2014
- Bill 111 Passes — PSC Members Will be Benchers
- Less, Less, More — Paralegal Election Changes
LSUC Election logo:
Copyright 2013 — The Law Society of Upper Canada.
The Law Society of Upper Canada logo is a trademark owned by the Law Society of Upper Canada. Link established with the permission of the Law Society of Upper Canada.