Tweaking the 2013 Paralegal Annual Report is among the information presented to September Convocation.
The Paralegal Standing Committee (PSC) report includes such changes as:
- Default period has been reduced from 90 days to 60 days
- Bencher Election Privacy Option question has been revised
- Self-identification questions have been modified
- Trust Fund/Property question has been revised
- Client Identification questions have been revised, based on client feedback
The Paralegal Standing Committee’s mandate is to develop and recommend policies to govern and regulate licensed paralegals in the public interest. The 13-person committee comprises five paralegals, five lawyer benchers and three lay benchers.
Paralegal Standing Committee Members:
Cathy Corsetti, Chair
Susan McGrath, Vice-Chair
Malcolm M. Mercer