Female IDPs sit waiting at a food distribution center in Afgoye, Somalia, on August 4th. The U.A.E Red Crescent gave out food aid as part of a program they are conducting during the month of Ramadan. Over 5,000 IDPs were given food during the NGO’s trip to Afgoye, which was aided in part my AMISOM forces. AU UN IST PHOTO / TOBIN JONES.
Legal Word of the Day
Sign-up to get SCOPE updates via Email
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
Latest News & Features
- Paralegal Election Delayed: LSUC News
- Report Calls for Paralegals in Family Law; Expanded Scope Possible
- Keeping Pace: Intense POA Training for Paralegals
- Untangling the LTB Mystery — New OsgoodePD Course
- Small Claims, Winning Strategies – New CPD
- Welcome to the Profession!
- Scope to Expand Over Next Four Years
- Paralegals Wanted